SmartPaint is the clever, cost-effective way of ensuring your building looks its best and has maximum protection at all times. The key is spreading the cost – equal sums are paid annually over an agreed contract period. Your property always looks sparkling, and you save money at the same time!
How does SmartPaint work?
With SmartPaint, the entire property (single building, offices, warehouse, factory, block of units, etc) is entirely re-painted in the first year. Then once each year, the state of the building is appraised and decisions made on what areas need to be re-painted, touched up, fixed, etc. Contracts vary from two to 12 years, depending on the property requirements. SmartPaint is the culmination of systems that have been developed and refined over many years, with CIPS achieving great success with this concept – underlined by our repeat business.
The major benefits of SmartPaint are:
- Your costs are spread equally over the term of the agreement – no sudden, large, lump sums.
- The building is always in first-class condition – not simply looking good for a couple of years then falling into a state of deterioration.
- Major, long-term problems are prevented before they start to emerge, thus saving further costs.
A Block of Units
Requirement: Painting of all previously painted exterior surfaces, including fascias, eaves, downpipes, doors, doorframes, plumbing, timber windows, roller doors, timber fly screens, awnings.
Traditional ‘once off’ painting service. All areas done as above. Total one-off cost: $11, 605.00
SmartPaint All areas done as above in Year 1, plus annual maintenance each year thereafter for eight years, thus ensuring property is kept in first-class shape. Annual cost: $2189.00 per year, for eight years
Choosing SmartPaint, the owner now has the property looking at its best all the time, and is not burdened with a large one-off cost.
- The total price of $17,512 is spread across eight easy annual payments.
- The value of the first year’s work far outweighs the amount of the first year’s payment.
The facility of spreading the total cost of painting and maintenance payments over the duration of the programme assists in the preparation of accurate annual budgets and avoids heavy outlays associated with periodic repainting.
Additional benefits of SmartPaint include:
- The agreement is flexible and allows for areas to be added or deleted as circumstances change.
- The building owner can terminate the agreement at any time. Termination results in the client only paying for the work actually completed.
- There are no termination penalties and the cost at termination can be easily calculated as it is detailed in the agreement.
- The fact that the amount of work completed in the first year of the programme far exceeds the annual payment provides an unequivocal financial guarantee for the full term of the programme.
- The agreement can be tailored to suit the client’s specific needs – examples including the maintenance being programmed to the terms of the building lease, maintenance being programmed monthly, invoices issued quarterly, etc.
Commercial Industrial Painting Services has a 30-year track record in providing these solutions to large companies, councils, body corporate clients and individuals throughout Victoria. We can provide you with references and site visits of facilities we currently maintain. They will confirm that when it comes to efficient, cost-effective presentation and administration of your building, SmartPaint is the solution.
SmartPaint – On-going maintenance that saves you money!